St. Andrews - Cliffs - Dunnottar Castle - Falkland
The best way to get to know Scotland's east coast is to join our tour today.
Enjoy one of the most beautiful tours in Scotland.
- know the amazing village of Saint Andrews and let yourself be guided by our guide who will show you all its corners and tell you all its secrets.
- Stroll along the cliffs of Stonehaven that will take you to Dunnottar Castle and that will certainly not leave you indifferent. Many consider it the most beautiful castle in Scotland.
- Visit South Queenferry and its majestic engineering works including a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- And, he travels to the past in the village of Falkland, famous for representing Inverness in the series Outlander.
Definitely a 10 tour to discover the other coast of Scotland.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
Thank you very much for booking your tour with us!
The meeting point is at the entrance of ST ANDREW'S HOUSE (2 Regent Road, EH1 3DG). There you'll see someone from our team with the green umbrella and our logo.
The ST ANDREWS - CLIFFS - CASTLE DUNNOTTAR - FALKLAND tour departs at 8.00 am but please go at 7.45 am so that the tour can leave on time. Punctuality is very important and the tour will always leave at your time.
Another email will be sent the day before the tour as a reminder.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Here we are waiting for you ready for your next adventure!
- Bring comfortable clothes.
- It is not necessary to bring food.
- Always wear a water resistant garment or umbrella
● You need to be at the starting point 15 mins in advance.
● A minimum of 4 people is required to make the departure.
● Extra money for extra expenses.
● The company will not wait for the person who for reasons outside the company is not at the starting point at the indicated time.
Download now the PDF with all the information related to your tour in the button below.
Have you booked your Edinburgh walking tour yet?
Don't miss the opportunity to participate in the city's most acclaimed tours. Walk in hand with our guides and let them tell you all the secrets of the Scottish capital.
Join our guided tours:
- Old City Tour
- Black Legends Tour
Sign up by clicking on the logo and don't miss this opportunity!