Stirling, Loch Lomond, Trossachs and Whisky Tour
*Are you interested in taking part in a day trip that includes a lot of “Scotland” in one go? If so, our Stirling Castle, Trossachs and Whisky Tour is the tour for you since it features Stirling Castle, The beautiful scenery of the Trossachs, the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond and to top it, off a tour of a Whisky Distillery (children welcome). *
- Adults - £39
- Concessions - £35
- Children - £35
Tour from 266 George Street in Glasgow incorporating the historically significant Stirling Castle, the quaint Callander at the foothills of the Trossachs and an authentic Scottish experience at the Drovers Inn near Loch Lomond.
All our tours includes, bottled water, light refreshments on the bus and a complimentary dram of Scotch Whisky. The tour does not include entrance fees, meals and alcoholic drinks.
Why Choose this Tour:
- See the stunning banks of Loch Lomond
- Experience a distillery tour at Auchentoshan Whisky Distillery
- Enjoy a real Scottish pint in none other than the Drovers Inn, unchanged through the centuries and an attraction in its own right.
- Visit Stirling Castle, one of the most significantly historic castles in the country and really quite "fit for a Queen".
- Explore the Trossachs including Loch Lubnaig and some Highland Cows at Kilmahog
What to Bring
- Please bring a copy of your confirmation email
- Bring a waterproof jacket and closed comfortable clothing.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|