John O'Groats, Dunrobin Castle & The Far North from Inverness
Our 1 day John O'Groats tour from Inverness is the perfect way to visit the most notherly point on British mainland! See Loch Fleet, explore Dunrobin Castle and enjoy stunning scenery on this one day tour from Inverness; capital of the Highlands.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 5 years|
What is included
Live commentary on board
Modern, air-conditioned coach
Digital Translations available to Download
Please ensure you bring your own face covering. Face coverings are mandatory in Scotland and will not be provided.
We recommend bringing:
· comfortable walking shoes
· waterproof jacket
· cold packed lunch (some food stops may be busy in the peak season and this will save more time for sightseeing)
· cash (ATM machines are limited in the remote Highlands)
...and don't forget your camera!
· Minimum age is 5 years
· This tour will have a maximum of 19 passengers
· Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
· Collapsible wheelchairs can be stored on board the coach
· Service animals allowed
· Near public transportation
· If booster seat is required, please request at the time of booking
· Confirmation will be received at time of booking
· You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity
Meeting Point Information
Your from Inverness departs from Inverness Bus Station (Stance 6).