Dunnottar Castle and Royal Deeside Small-Group Tour from Aberdeen
Combine the majestic heights of Royal Deeside with the epic cliff-top site of Dunnottar Castle.
For almost 150 years, the British royal family have travelled to the River Dee for their holidays.
With almost unlimited cash and resources, why do they always come here?
We think there’s an easy answer.
This area encapsulates everything everyone loves about Scotland. You find grand castles enclosed by pine forests. You look up at the highest plateau in Britain in the Cairngorms National Park. And there’s enough nearby distilleries to satisfy any royal event.
So, who wouldn’t want to escape to the fresh air of this location?
On this tour, we combine her Majesty’s favourite holiday spot with a trip to Dunnottar Castle, one of the most historically important and visually arresting sights in Scotland.
Hop aboard this tour, see an epic castle, and discover whether you have the same taste as the royals.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 5 years|
What is included
- Transport by top of the range Mercedes mini-coach
- Small Group Tour (16 people max)
- Please bring a face covering as you will be required to wear on onboard our mini-coaches
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Please arrive at least 15 mins in advance to check-in.
- Most travelers can participate
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
COVID-19 - Important Information About Your Tour
We’re following government guidance and doing everything we can to ensure you enjoy a worry-free adventure. This means you need to be aware of a few things before you join your tour.
Our Safety Procedures
- You’re required to wear a face covering onboard our mini-coaches
- You’ll receive a quick temperature check at your departure point
- There’s a short COVID-19 questionnaire to answer when you arrive
- Our mini-coaches have allocated seating to comply with one-metre indoor social distancing rules
- Hand sanitiser is provided onboard our mini-coaches
- When outside of our mini-coach, please comply with all government and 3rd party guidance regarding the control of COVID-19
Tour routes may change slightly, and certain attractions and facilities may be closed due to the Coronavirus. But don’t worry, your knowledgeable driver-guide will ensure you enjoy the best experience possible.
Things have changed a little.
Castles, distilleries, and a few of our favourite places now require you to book ahead. This lets them comply with social distancing rules without getting in the way of your enjoyment. If you’re interested in visiting the attractions on your tour, you will find details on how to book them in advance on your ticket once you have purchased this tour.
Meeting Point Information
Aberdeen Bus Station, Stance 5, Guild Street, AB11 6NA